Sunday, May 1, 2016

Introduction to Technical Communication


Hello everyone,

My name is Yagmur and welcome to my blog. I'm taking a "Writing for Engineers" class which requires me to create a technical communication blog as a final assignment. In this class, we use Markel's Technical Communication book. Markel is a great source to understand technical communication. What is a technical communication? It means to communicate about technical topics such as a computer engineer talking about coding by using specific terms in his field. As we all know, most of the engineers work with different group of people to solve problems or design new products. This is where the technical communication comes into play in an engineer's life. It is very important to gain these communication skills in order to be successful at working with people.  

On my blog, I will be posting some of the assignments that we had from Writing for Engineers class. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment